Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sudden Surprise

I recently found out that I may be coming into a sizable chunk of money -- it could take a year or two. I already have spoken to Lee Stadele (he is still the local Allen dealer) and will be considering purchasing an Allen Q-311SP (after I get the money and also put down a laminate floor in my living room. I plan to get the headphone attachment so I can play it any time.

I recently went to the Allen factory to play one and was astonished that I had become used to my small pedalboard and my pedal skills are completely shot! It took my about two weeks to get used to the small pedalboard. Hopefully, I will get used to the full pedalboard soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog. If you like Hammond organs, check out Native Instruments B4 virtual tonewheel organ. It is fantastic!