Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Miditizer

I initially downloaded the free software for a two manual virtual theatre organ and hooked up the two keyboards which I already owned. I eventually purchased two more midi keyboards and a midi pedalboard with 17 pedals. When the whole thing was set up I paid for the upgraded, three manual version of the Miditzer. Now with the whole thing connected to my computer, I play a ok-sounding theatre organ every night (with headphones.)

All these years since I sold my Allen organ, never touched a standard organ with full pedalboard. Now I have gotten used to my small pedalboard. Hopefully this will not create problems down the road.

Now that I was totally in the theatre organ scene again, I rejoined the Garden State Chapter of ATOS along with ATOS. I am also creating a large collection of theatre organ CDs. Hopefully I will be able to transfer to LPs to CDs this summer.

No comments: